Chile, they need to get it together…OH-KAY! After reports that the next presidential debate would take place virtually, due to Donald Trump contracting coronavirus, it has now been committed that the debate is officially canceled, according to CNN.
“The Commission on Presidential Debates on Friday canceled the second debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden after the President declined to do a virtual debate in spite of worries over his Covid-19 diagnosis, organizers said.”
Preparations for the final debate on October 22nd is the next priority.
“It is now apparent there will be no debate on October 15, and the CPD will turn its attention to preparations for the final presidential debate arranged for October 22,” the commission said in a statement.
As previously reported, Joe Biden was not here for an in-person debate in spite of Trump’s people being adamant that he would test negative, before the debate took place.
While speaking with ……
*This article contains affiliate links*